Hello All

matts

HI All,

New to the forum after meeting Sierram at today's Sandown track day. Also met a guy with a red clio, Sorry I forgot your name. Beautiful weather and the Renault really does make up for my lack of talent. Although the little orange ESC warning light got a work out :) I love my new car.

Matt

884392_10151370440221149_1249516119_o.jpg

Way to go blurring out your plates but not the other cars

Agreed. If anyone thinks it is important to blur your plate information you should show the same courtesy to other cars included in your pics.

HI All,

New to the forum after meeting Sierram at today's Sandown track day. Also met a guy with a red clio, Sorry I forgot your name. Beautiful weather and the Renault really does make up for my lack of talent. Although the little orange ESC warning light got a work out :) I love my new car.

Matt

That was GXT in the RSC200.

HI All,

Matt

Indeed it was, was nice meeting you guys.

hopefully I'll see you guys out there again soon :)

Indeed it was, was nice meeting you guys.

hopefully I'll see you guys out there again soon :)

It was an awesome day! The car's tyres and brakes didn't take the pounding I thought they might. Maybe Phillip Island next..... Although that place scares the bejesus out of me.

I should have a ton of photos from the day from my Dad. The old fella is a bit of a nutter with his cameras. I'd imagine there is quite few shots of your cars in there. He took video on the passenger laps so we should have a lap of Sandown in a renault to post.... I'll edit out the bit where I missed 4th and got 2nd.. :lol: I'll post a link once I grab them off him.

Matt