Newcastle Roll Call Newbie

mekhir

Great to see another Newie Newbie!!

Hope to see you and your car soon. I'll be back in town on the 30th for our End Of Year yahooo!

Hi Matt

I am a newbie, ran into someone from this club at the Service station at Broadmeadow today who suggested that I join up. I currently drive a Black 2012 Renault Megane AGP LE and live at Adamstown.

Cheers

Karen

Hi Karen! That was me who spoke to you.

Great to see you made it on, I forgot to mention it was with an oz rather than aus.

Hopefully next time we see each other I'll be in BOB.

Regards

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey gang!!

I'm coming back up for a wedding on the 16th Feb and will possibly have a free Sunday before I return to Albury.

Anyone keen on another Newcastle/CC drive?.. Maybe we can do a morning run down towards the Central Coast and I can continue on home after our gathering?

Hey gang!!

I'm coming back up for a wedding on the 16th Feb and will possibly have a free Sunday before I return to Albury.

Anyone keen on another Newcastle/CC drive?.. Maybe we can do a morning run down towards the Central Coast and I can continue on home after our gathering?

Definitely couldn't Sunday afternoon so +1 for a morning run.

What about to Wisemans Ferry?

Regards

Daniel

That's fine for me Daniel. Lets see what the others think.

I can zip over to Sackville and down through Windsor on my way south if we go ahead with a plan.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Novocastrians!! I'm coming up on the weekend and will be leaving about 7:30 Sunday morning to return via Wiseman's Ferry rd. I will be sharing morning tea with my Pirates friends from down south at the Spencer General Store at about 9:30am. If anyone wants to join me, we could meet at the Southbound Twin Servo on the F3 at about 8:10am.

I'll call in to see if anyone is there for the drive. The pirates are going to Wollombi for lunch and coming up via Wiseman's Ferry and Kulnurra and then going back down via the OPH to Sydney after lunch. For me, I'm just having the morning tea stop and then continuing down to Windsor and the Hume from there. I do hope to see some of you Sunday.