newcastle noob

BLKRS250

hey all, just bought the missus (well i told her its for her) a meg rs250 cup and thought i would join up for some tips and ideas on mods and exhausts, and upgrade the crap stereo. ive got a bit of a euro fetish going at the moment, i aslo have a audi Q5 with a few apr upgrades and am looking at getting a golf r down the track and throwing a few apr mods at it, cheers, steve

A warm welcome on a cold Newie day m8. I am one of the locals that Raindancer refers to.

Hope to see your new wheels soon, even if it's really hers. lol...

You are welcome to have a squiz at my Clio RS if you wish. I have done a speaker upgrade and am really happy with the results.

I don't really think you will be needing that Golf R once you have a sit behind the wheel of the RS250 on the Putty rd!!

PM. me if you want my number. I am free most days cause I am semi-retired.

Cheers all, where abouts are you busgo? I'm planning on parting with the q5 when I get my new work car, so I can have the meg and a golf r, I also have 3 bikes for putty road duties

@ the Noob Steve, I'm at Raymond Terrace and also a bike rider. In fact I work in at Suzuki of Newcastle on Saturdays.

Current ride is a Rothmans special VFR800 but for the last 8 years I've been riding Hayabusa's.

Nowadays, every time I head out to the twisties, it's a toss-up whether to take the RS or the VFR. Sad I know. Life is good!

I used to be the NSW admin. If you go there, I'm sure you'll recognise "BUSGO" but I haven't logged on there for a few months now. What bikes do you have?

hey daniel, plenty of novo's around here, what you gonna buy?? busgo you will probably see our meg around the terrace as my other half works in the chemist there in the old plaza, black rs250 with LP#### black/silver plates on it...

hey daniel, plenty of novo's around here, what you gonna buy?? busgo you will probably see our meg around the terrace as my other half works in the chemist there in the old plaza, black rs250 with LP#### black/silver plates on it...

I'm holding out for the 265. :twisted:

How long have you had it for? I think I may have seen it at Kotara about a fortnight ago, female driver.

Regards

Daniel

I'm sure to see it. My CLIO is black with black/silver plates as well and it's my chemist. :)

RS250, Audi, Balck blade, Golf R to come... mannn.... does not suck to be you.

Heheh.

Anyways, welcome aboard, but i think i must demand pics of ALL on behalf on many on here.

We WANT to see the joy.

Cheers Steve,

WOLF

It's parked on the roof carpark, I told the missus to expect a wave from a Clio

Checked her out yesterday and spotted the Randy sticker. :headbang:

Lookin very neat indeed! The cars not too bad either :drool:

RS250, Audi, Balck blade, Golf R to come... mannn.... does not suck to be you.

Heheh.

Anyways, welcome aboard, but i think i must demand pics of ALL on behalf on many on here.

We WANT to see the joy.

Cheers Steve,

WOLF

Lol forgot vtr1000 sp1 and cb1000r as well, will have to take some pics of the whole family

It's parked on the roof carpark, I told the missus to expect a wave from a Clio

Checked her out yesterday and spotted the Randy sticker. :headbang:

Lookin very neat indeed! The cars not too bad either :drool:

did you notice we debadged the rear?

Just thought I should add my Newy welcome to this thread too Steve...

Great colour choice - not that I'm biased!

I did see a lady in a black RS250 go past me in the opposite direction in Lambton a month or so ago, but haven't seen it since.

Hope to see you around. Might start a 'Newcastle Roll Call' thread on here to keep we track of who we have....