White RS250...On The Go !

Lennylsl

Finally....finally.... after 5 months of waiting and dilemma through my previous thread, I've got my car last thursday. The thing is, some of the excitement has atually died off because of the long wait and also the delay but...having said that... I still very much love the sexy curvy shape of the Megane and the awesomeness of the power it pushes..(my first FI car)......:D... :hyper:

As of now, i'm still familiarizing with the car and trying to be as careful as i can and not to stay away for curbs..... :roll: oh my 19 inches....:D....

Also...i'm getting used to the attention it brings as well as wherever i go, there seems to be people staring :lol: ...... I do feel like a superstar... :dance: and i've just got my tint done and can't wait to finish my running in period..... (now at 640km) Another 360 to go !

Here's the pictures ! ! !

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

Well done. Sunroof is a nice option, plate looks great. You must be happy.

Man Luna looks good with solid black wheels.. But the OEM 19's are very nice when clean. I'm torn.

Do you all really think I should debadge it???

There seems to be a strong debadge sentiment here :) That and a black wheel sentiment as well :)

I've been considering it myself but I don't want to rashly do something like this however.

True... Perhaps much later..after I'm used to the looks and want something to change..:D

Anyway, went for a run last night and my friend who was on a GTI was so impressed on the handling of my meggie..:D

Was up to Genting highlands...parked by the hotel entrance and stood there while watching all the people that pass stare and wondering what sportscar is this....:D (sadly no one looked at the GTI)

True... Perhaps much later..after I'm used to the looks and want something to change..:D

...or after the first couple of times that you wash it and find how annoying it is to clean the muck from the badge's crevices, followed by waxing it...

:news:

Nice to have some more international membership in here. Hope you can recruit some more for us hehe

Welcome, and happy motoring 8)

BTW, tell your dealership to weed their forecourt LOL :P

I am loving the look of those head lights, are they black like the 265 or is the picture? What are the 19" wheels like on the roads over there?

Also. You look to have the best car in the country, all other cars in pictures look quite old and crappy, you must feel like boss driving that bad boy around town!

Apex, are my headlights considered black?? I'll take a closeup picture later... Perhaps you can show me yours too for comparison...

As for the other cars on the road..there are plenty of nice ones...but the Megane is rare so.. I do get the necessary attention from the public :)...

Apex, are my headlights considered black?? I'll take a closeup picture later... Perhaps you can show me yours too for comparison...quote]

Half black roof indicates this mode has a sunroof, is this a monaco edition? If it is... this would explain the darkened front headlights. However silver front, rear diffusser and side mirrors indicate a trophy...

hmmm... what edition or set up do you have?

Apex, are my headlights considered black?? I'll take a closeup picture later... Perhaps you can show me yours too for comparison...

Half black roof indicates this mode has a sunroof, is this a monaco edition? If it is... this would explain the darkened front headlights. However silver front, rear diffusser and side mirrors indicate a trophy...

hmmm... what edition or set up do you have?

Monaco didn't get black headlights??? (in Aus anyway)

LigerZero: This is not a monaco edition...in my country its called the "Alpine" edition. hence the mixture of trophy and monaco i guess.. :) I've got the panoramic roof, leather recaros, rsmonitor.. and I'll have a metal plaque to indicate my production number for this Alpine edition and signed by the Renault F1 driver which i've yet to know who it is.... i'm gonna get it tomorrow. Will take a picture and let you guys see it.

onurbmil: erm...why would you say that i'd have to be worried to drive this car here? :).. it's alright actually..