New Owner - All Black RS250 Cup Trophee - Brisbane

FuRyZ

Just picked mine up a few days ago. Got it specially painted in all metallic black as I didn't really like the grey front bumper and diffuser. Looks brilliant and I fall in love every time I press that Start button.

Will post up some pictures when I get home from work.

Love it, a saffa and a kiwi on a ausi forum. Tri nations of RS appreciation.

Looks great, over here they all come with black inserts and black seems quite popular.

There was talk in another thread about having the door handles blacked out, would look good.

Welcome! Black diamonds, handles and debadged MEGANE, please.

Thank you.

Yeah I have been thinking of blacking out the door handles as well, but it still looks great.

Mainly focusing on running in the engine right at the moment, and then thinking about doing some work on the sound system, because I agree with everyone else... the sound is pretty crap...

Welcome mate. Great minds think alike! :wink:

My car is the same as yours except I have the black 18 inch wheels (see photos ay URL below). I've only had it for 2 weeks. I couldn't get the door handles painted black so am going to see if I can vinyl wrap them...

http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j408/matt_68/Matts%20Megane%20RS250/

Enjoy the ride.

If you haven't already go into the radio menu and select "loudness" its not in the environment menu its in the other menu, makes it sound a bit better in the mean time.

Welcome FuRyZ!

Great to have another RS250 around Brissie.

I've got the standard Trophee colours, but have been very tempted to go all black like you.

(Apex, my folks are Kiwis, but I'm 100% Aussie mate, so no reference should be inferred, please! :wink: )

Funds don't permit yet, but maybe one day...

Hope to see you at a drive day or something.

Cheers,

Barry