Hello - from new Canberra-based member

Colonel Kurtz

Hi everyone.

Just thought I'd finally say hello on the forum officially, having been carded by Griffyn at the Renault dealership BBQ/OzRenaultsport Annuals event which came to Canberra in October. (Also, thanks to Marek who carded my car on Friday night, gave me some more impetus to finally post here).

To briefly summarise, I bought a Megane RS250 in September, so anyone in Canberra who has seen a yellow RS250 driving around there's a very good chance it's my car. Although I have seen another yellow RS250 in Canberra, which the dealership BBQ informed me is owned by someone out in Gungahlin who I've not yet met (I'm in Belconnen myself).

Anyway, I'll be posting a question or two shortly in the Megane III part of the forum to make use of members' expert knowledge.

Also, I'm still in the process of getting my own laptop/wireless internet hookup, so once this is done I'll be on the forums very frequently (and looking forward to it).

Cheers,

Kurtz

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Also, nice to see RBH58 knows his* movie quotes 8)

147owner, I wonder was that you I saw on the Barton highway on Saturday morning?

Good to see there are a decent number of Canberra people on the forums!

Cheers,

Kurtz

*I'm operating on the assumption that the overwhelming majority of forum members are male, unless otherwise disproven.

Pete, my parents live in Palmerston and I drop by regularly, so that's probably my car you've seen.

As I mentioned before, I'd be interested to know if the owner of the other yellow RS250 in Canberra is on the forum (amazingly I saw it on Northbourne on the very day I picked mine up in early September, and haven't seen it since...).

Marek, I have to confess I only saw the card when I got home (luckily I didn't have to use the wipers at the very late time I was driving back!). The card didn't have any problems staying under the wipers at 90km/h on Parkes Way either :)

Marek, I have to confess I only saw the card when I got home (luckily I didn't have to use the wipers at the very late time I was driving back!). The card didn't have any problems staying under the wipers at 90km/h on Parkes Way either :)

Surely Renault new that enthusiasts would be carding each other, and adjusted the wiper arm pressure accordingly :P

• 3 months later...