Part of the family.

LigerZero

Hi peeps,

just thought I'd pop by and say hello. I've owned a lot of cars in the past starting from a Mazda 323 Interplay GTi, Mazdaspeed MX-3 V6, Mazda Astina 323 SE and a Mazda CX-7 turbo. You're probably thinking I'm writing on the wrong forums right about now.

Last month I was almost going to purchase a new Mazda 3 MPS when I was passing my local Renault dealership Garry & Warren Smith Renault in Ringwood (VIC) and decided to drop by for a look. What caught my attention was a Liquid Yellow AGP RS Clio, great car but too small for what I was looking for until I saw the Megane RS250 Cup Trophy beside it. Next day I booked a test drive and within 5 days of being followed up by Serge at the dealership I had been converted into a buying customer.

A few weeks later my car was delivered and I am now a proud owner of a fully optioned Yellow Renault Megane RS250 Cup Trophy.

What a beautiful car to drive, sure glad I didn't blow $47k on the Mazda 3 MPS. The customer service and follow up was great! Thanks to Serge at GWS Renault for making me a believer and now Part of the Family.

Welcome to the family, Liger 8)

Great choice on the 250! Pics when you're ready :D

Nice to see another new member from out of the Euro-world. Be warned: once you go Euro, it's hard to go back, but once you go Renaultsport it's near impossible!

Hope to see you and your beast at a social event or drive day in the near future.

Happy motoring!

Howdy Liger... well done on the purchase.

Maybe ALL Renault dealerships should be next to Mazda ones.

Sales would go through the roof perhaps. Heheh.

Anyways, enjoy..and pics A S A P !!!

Cheers,

WOLF

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Apart from having sh*tty cold and wet Melbourne weather since I've had the car I've still been fortunate enough to take the car out on some hilly and twisty areas in the Eastern Suburbs during the quiet night hours and this beast of a car handles incredibly well. Much better than initial expectations. Certainly gets the juices flowing for what's yet to come.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Apart from having sh*tty cold and wet Melbourne weather since I've had the car I've still been fortunate enough to take the car out on some hilly and twisty areas in the Eastern Suburbs during the quiet night hours and this beast of a car handles incredibly well. Much better than initial expectations. Certainly gets the juices flowing for what's yet to come.

Hey mate,

Congrats, and welcome. I bought my 250 from Serge back in Feb, I am impressed with the fact that Serge is very passionate about RenaultSport and does attend many social events, good to hear he's still pushing the RS vehicles!

Plenty of good driving roads out here. Im in Warrandyte myself. See you round.

-Dan