Hello from WA

Pucker

G'day guys,

I am now the proud owner of R26 #1454. Wow, I am completely blown away by the abilities of this car. It has looks, performance and the added bonus of accommodating the whole family.

I am fortunate enough to live in the Perth hills so it has already had a couple of ‘spirited’ drives through the twisties, with only one occasion of a small voice from the backseat complaining of motion sickness!

The only problem I can see is that my wife has taken a serious fancy to it meaning there will be a race to the driver’s seat every time!

The forum looks great and I hope to catch up with fellow Perth members soon.

Hi Hamish, glad you are enjoying her and that she went to a good home! :)

My new beasty is here soon so we'll have to go for a spirited drive!

Cheers,

Justin.

Welcome aboard Pucker!

Great to see on OZRS members car goes but stays in the crew. A world of info here, so enjoy your romp aroud the forum.

Pics would be good, especially nice scenic ones or of any new mods down the track.

Here if you need us.

Cheers,

WOLF

ps: Justin - you may now need to update your signature. :wink:

Thanks to Pucker for the introduction to OzRENAULTsport! He stalked me down in the Perth hills and introduced himself. I am new to Renault ownership, 2 weeks ago took delivery of a Clio 200 Cup Trophee. I love it!

I'm a bit of a collector, have been a Peugeot GTi driver to date - 1987 205 GTi (sold on), 1993 205 GTi (still in my garage - new paint needed), 2005 206 GTi (written off when a tree fell on it during storm in Perth in Feb), also have a a 1967 MGB roadster (restored) for sunny summer drives.

Have to say the Clio is fantastic, was always looking for things to add or do to my GTis, but I can't think of anything I would change on the Clio.

Looking forward to hearing of more Renault news

Thanks Hamish.

Cheers,

Simon

Thanks to Pucker for the introduction to OzRENAULTsport! He stalked me down in the Perth hills and introduced himself. I am new to Renault ownership, 2 weeks ago took delivery of a Clio 200 Cup Trophee. I love it!

I'm a bit of a collector, have been a Peugeot GTi driver to date - 1987 205 GTi (sold on), 1993 205 GTi (still in my garage - new paint needed), 2005 206 GTi (written off when a tree fell on it during storm in Perth in Feb), also have a a 1967 MGB roadster (restored) for sunny summer drives.

Have to say the Clio is fantastic, was always looking for things to add or do to my GTis, but I can't think of anything I would change on the Clio.

Looking forward to hearing of more Renault news

Thanks Hamish.

Cheers,

Simon

Hi Simon,

Welcome aboard.

Before i go on...perhaps you'd like to start your own thread in this section. Plenty of room, and alerts people of a new member.

Cheers,

WOLF

ps: very nice ride you havbe got yourself there. :headbang: