Another Noobie

mikethefireman

Hi guys, I'm not so new to auto's and motorsport but new to Renaults. I'm entertaining myself on the road with a 20th Anniversary Ed' Clio RS200. Other than not liking cold starts in the morning (seems to be a common thing) it's a hoot to drive.

I've spent a fair bit of time on the road and track with bikes and used to nav' in the NSWRC for many years but keen to get more 4 wheel time on the track so I'm keen to see the tips, tricks and feedback for tweaking the best out of these little bangers.

Pleased to meet you all.

Mike.

Howdy Mike, and welcome to the community :D

I take it you're a greengrocer? :clown:

Glad to see you looking to get some proper track time with the toy - they do really well and embarass far more expensive machinery. :wink:

Welcome! What's your location and any plans for the car? Just enjoy it as is on the track?

Enjoy 8)

Walkie, an Inner Westie too. I bought the car with the purpose of getting something that I could happily belt around a track in and then maybe "retire" it into a Khana' car if I enjoy it (and the budget stretches).

I've always intended to leave every car, bike, truck alone on purchase but it's never worked out that way. :) I'm sure some mods will make their way in there at some point. :)

Howdy Mike,

Welcome aboard, and nice to see your intensions of full usage.

Begin with stock and see what YOU think needs doing down the track (pun).

Pics please, we never get sick of seeing them.

Anyways, see you around the forum, and take care of her...less she bites back.

Cheers,

WOLF

Perhaps after the track would be better. I only found the need to upgrade a couple of little bits when I got pretty serious on-track.

Oh, and Mr Wolf - It's a bite, not a bight - unless you were referring to the car going to a curved recess of some description :wink:

Welcome Mike. Make sure you add your car to the Limited Edition register if you haven't already :wink:

There's a bit of a get together next week to celebrate the 'passing of the nuts' from one fastest lapper to another based on our Annual Nationals Track Event. Details in the Social Events section. Would be great to see you and your car there :)

Perhaps after the track would be better. I only found the need to upgrade a couple of little bits when I got pretty serious on-track.

Oh, and Mr Wolf - It's a bite, not a bight - unless you were referring to the car going to a curved recess of some description :wink:

Why yes...yes i was. :mrgreen: all fixed Mr mikee, can i go out an play or do i have to do lines? :?

Glad to see you agree with me on "down the track"... always better to see for oneself as it may be just right as is.

Anyways, looking forward to any pics of your ride Mike. Inspiration on my next RS is always welcome.

Cheers,

WOLF

• 2 weeks later...