Another WA Clio :)

ClioFun

Hi guys,

Just got my red Clio F1R27 from Melbourne last Wednesday and met a few of you at the French Car show in Perth on Sunday which was great. I've had a few cars including Peugeot 205 GTIs and it's great to get back in a great handling road car again :D

I'm looking forward to learning heaps about the Clio from the gurus on the forum

Cheers

Steve

Welcome Steve! Congrats on the buy 8)

Some pics of the Elise and Clio together would be great :mrgreen:

Speaking of Lotus - are you on the Aussieelises forum?

Hi Steve, it was great meeting you on Sunday. Also thanks heaps for giving the R26 a polish, true gentleman and a pint is headed your way! Look forward to a track day! Cheers Justin.

Hey pleasure Justin, was good to meet you and some of the other Renault guys too.

My rear spoiler arrived from K-Tec today (couldn't help myself) so need to get that colour matched and then on the car.

Yep Alex I am on AussieElises (steve-elise) and having heaps of fun with that car as well. Mine is a 111R with an aftermarket BWR supercharger so reasonably quick - I'm having a play again next Sunday at the Sprint series at RAC track.

Really enjoying driving the Clio as well - what an awesome little car

Cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...