Megane 225 f1.

freo docks

Hi, new here and looking to buy my first Renault scince a Gordini in the early 80's. Looking to buy a 225 F1 in the blue, no: 1029, manufactured in April 2006, sold in Australia in ?. I'm just a little confused over the model titles, and if this car is a R 26 or just an earlier model 225 F1. Any help info would be appreciated before I hand over any dough so I know exacty what I'm getting.

Thanks in advance.

It's the previous model you mention, the R26 was designated as 230, and only came in yellow and black here.

The F1, as it's known in these parts is still a sweet little nut, and the black wheels look awesome.

Happy hunting, and I hope we'll see you with a HUGE grin on your dial again soon :)

Was your Gordini a 17 by any chance?

April 2006, #1029, blue - that's definitely the 225 F1 :D

We (as in my other half) have #1026, and they are a terrific car. Have a squiz at the forums as there is a lot of helpful info to be found.

Freo - is that like in Fremantle?

Welcome and all the best in your search.

Cheers, Dish.

Welcome! Good luck with your search. Sounds like the one Coop was looking at in Perth?