Hello... from the Village we love to call Adelaide

Xenatos

Just a quick 'hi' to introduce myself!

I don't currently own (or drive) a Renault at the moment... however I do sell them!

Really looking forward to the new RS 250... especially due to the fact that I might have one sitting in front of my desk! :popcorn:

...However, for now I'm more than happy with the black RS 200 sitting near me! (until sold) :drool:

Funny enough (In the short time I've been @ MNR) I've only seen some RS cars but not their owners yet. :)

There was a nice RS 182 sitting out side today (I'm assuming for a service) looked great :D

So you're new at MNR? I was wondering if you were the gentleman I was talking to back in May when I was drooling over the black RS 200 Cup. :)

Yasou Xenatos. Welcome on board. I havent been to MNR in quite a while. Im going to be a little negative and mention a little gripe I have. But oh well.

Reason I havent been back is because I once asked to have my under car drivers side sill repaired as it was damaged at MNR, and they refused to fix it. It was Murcod who actually noticed it quite a while back now. My car is over due for a service and im reluctant to go back to MNR because I know the damage could only have been done there as its the ONLY place it was ever serviced at. Im not sure where I will have it serviced yet. I may just change the fluids myself and worry about a thorough tune up later on.

Sorry for the winge though mate. Hope you sell many many an RS Renault car in your sales future.

Steve

Welcome aboard, and nice to see an actual seller post on here.

What are you driving now, and when are you becoming a full loyal Renaultbian?

Cheers,

WOLF

Yasou Steve, It's disappointing to hear that the sill may have been damaged at our service department.

Well, it can't hurt to look into this, so If you could please email me georgev@mainnorthrenault.com.au with the full details of what you believe happened and what needs to be repaired (and the quote cost) I can at least look into it and see if we can do anything better to help you out.

Hey Wolf, thanks for the welcome. I thought it would be a good idea to join... not to mention for the most important reason, which is myself falling in love with anything RS :)

...For now I don't own or drive a Renault (and please don't laugh lol when I tell you that I drive a Toyota!)

I placed a a great emphasis (financially) on purchasing and renovating my 1st home, so that came first... the Renault will hopefully come next! :D

...For now I don't own or drive a Renault (and please don't laugh lol when I tell you that I drive a Toyota!)

Well, OK. But we might point and giggle for a little :twisted:

This is true :mrgreen: ....BUT, i'm quite sure the selling of a Toyota, and the purchase of an RS clio 172 is quite likely to be a direct swap.

Sooooo.... :dance:

Cheers, and congrats on the house. You have your priorities right. :wink:

WOLF

This is true :mrgreen: ....BUT, i'm quite sure the selling of a Toyota, and the purchase of an RS clio 172 is quite likely to be a direct swap.

Sooooo.... :dance:

Cheers, and congrats on the house. You have your priorities right. :wink:

WOLF

Thank you, thank you.

Perhaps some one here could provide me with a donor Clio of some sort... as work is unwilling hehe :hail:

and please don't laugh lol when I tell you that I drive a Toyota!

red rag to this bull .... i have to do it ....cant stop .... sorry .... :rofl:

brendans225 will explain as he drives an echo echo echo .

now back on thread .. adelaide isnt a village , its a great city with heaps of great driving roads , a strong car culture , good food n wine and a lot going for it . the only other place i would live in oz .

where else can you park right outside the restaraunt on a saturday night ? not sydney or melbourne thats for sure . dont underestimate your '' village '' . i love it !! and you'd love it more in a RS . :D

ha ha ha... compared to all the big cities in the world, I see adelaide as a true village (but only take this with a pinch of salt)

Of all the cities I've travelled to, I still wouldn't live anywhere else other than Adelaide :)

So all is good... and again, If any one would like to 'donor' a clio RS, I would gratiously accept.