im back in a renault

antony101

Yes I bought it from Senior there. So far I have had a great purchase experience.

I think all in all i have matured since my first renault and come to understand that all cars have positives and negatives.

I am sure there will be some hiccoughs but i also realise the pros will outweigh the cons.

Ps. Do not try to race an xr5 if you are in the wrong gear as the old 5er has a great mid range.

Yes I bought it from Senior there. So far I have had a great purchase experience.

I think all in all i have matured since my first renault and come to understand that all cars have positives and negatives.

I am sure there will be some hiccoughs but i also realise the pros will outweigh the cons.

Ps. Do not try to race an xr5 if you are in the wrong gear as the old 5er has a great mid range.

Hey mate ... well when you pick up the car tell him Dominic said hi. I bought my scenic from him.... we exchanged a heap ... an i mean a heap of emails an it took well over four weeks to get it sorted ...but he was fantastic. The sales manager Ben is also very nice. Senior was really professional .... an did you know he only works for the Renault side only once a week... cause he is a ford boy. I think he drives a XR5 as well ...if i remember.

I will certanly give them a go with the next car ...

Con grats on the purchase ... send my regards. Ta Dom