my 182 cup

malben

I reckon they look really elegant and is the most discreet out of all the colours available for the 182RSCs..

Yep, discreet and elegant - everything my one isn't!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you're enjoying the new wheels. :)

I love my silver when I look at it in the sun you can appreciate just how deep the colour is. It's possible to see golds yellows blacks and whites when you look closely at it... Its a hot colour, and looks so classy with the purple windscreen and blue xenons :)

Haha yeah, I need to take something for lack of not having a psychadelic orange or blue car in my garage!! :P LOL

Haha yeah, I need to take something for lack of not having a psychadelic orange or blue car in my garage!! :P LOL

I'm with Danny.. although I'm biased cause I own a silver one... when I wake up in the morning I am not hit with a very strong bright colour... plus I think silver won't get picked on as much by cops...

to summarise::: Titanium Silver = distinguished elegant timeless look that you can take a lady to a red-carpet event to :)

FRB or Orange with stripes = lets go racing...anyone wanna run?

:)