Can someone from admin assist here????!!!

Guest Doctored Gonzo

Guest Doctored Gonzo

Help..............!!!

Haven't been able to get on now for about 48 hours.

Firstly it was telling i am banned, i have been getting this on and off for weeks, now i get the log-in screen and it keeps telling me that my username is invalid or inactive.

Tried emailing the admin@ozrenaultsport.com but no reply - can one of our wonderful, marvelous, beautiful, handsome, witty or charming administrators please assist??

Dont wont to lose my distinctive user name - nobody would know who i was :D:D

Thanks,

Dr Gonzo

PS I had to put Doctored Gonzo - beacuase the system kept telling me that Dr Gonzo was taken (I know - by me!!!! :shock::shock::shock: )

pps Dish - i have paid for my calender, that is what i was trying to get on to tell you................... 8)

I checked your account Dr Gonzo

It is active so your either using a different email address from the one registered on this site

or there is something in the cache of your computer that is conflicting with this sites recognition

of you as a legit user.

The email address I see on your account is j####e@hotmail.com

If this is still correct I'd try emptying your cache or trying another browser and see what happens.

Normally its pretty simple, your account status slips over to inactive and we just reset it and all is well.

Thats not the case here so I'm not sure what else it may be.

Guest Doctored Gonzo

Hi Biologist - thanks for that. Tried clearing my cache and then logging on but still not working.

When i log-in it tells me that my user name is inactive or that my password is incorrect.

Haven't changed my password - so if you are saying that my account is still active then i am not sure what else it could be.

Any other ideas?

Cheers Dr Gonzo

mmm,

I'm stumped,

The only other suggestion I have is to delete your account and you can create a new one

using the same name. The only difference you'll notice is your status will drop because

your post counts rezero. We did this earlier for pops when we accidently deleted his account

and he was back online in no time. If you decide to delete your account let me know here

and I'll ping it asap. After you resubmit a new account details (using your old name) the

account activation email will arrive here minutes later and I'll activate it asap for you.

Sorry I can't be more help mate.

Dr G, no need to delete the existing account cos I changed your password and sent an email to you telling you what it was (at 11:58pm Melb time last night)

Please check your hotmail address and let me know if you experience further issues.

Guest Doctored Gonzo
Dr G, no need to delete the existing account cos I changed your password and sent an email to you telling you what it was (at 11:58pm Melb time last night)

Please check your hotmail address and let me know if you experience further issues.

Hi Dish - will check when i get home, WebSense wont let me get onto Homail from work. Will let you know later.

Hope the funds arrived ok? Look forward to seeing the calender on my wall at work 8)

Thanks again for the swift admin support from you all. :D

Cheers Dish mate,

that should help matters some :)

I get the same thing when I logon from my GF's laptop, it says 'user banned'.

Dr Gonzo do you have Vista? Do you use Bigpond broadband?

My GF has both and only has Bigpond cos it's free and her dad works for em.