Hello all

burger

Hello fellow clio sport owners I have just purchased a 172 2001 model and have to say I'm loving every minute of driving;even to work! Felt compelled to join the forum and speak to drivers of these great little cars.I live on the coast so if anyone wants to go for a punt down to Lorne please let me know.Also if anyone knows where I can pick up a spare fuel cap it would be appreciated. :)

I headed down the great ocean road last sunday and to my disgust was caught behind two campers all the way. I'm still recovering but alas had a better run home. Need to learn how to drive it I'm sure I'm only at 40% of it's capabilities.

Welcome mate :wink: So did you get the Car from Rex Gorell Renault or one of the other Melbourne dealers? Whats the colour?

Welcome mate!!

Enjoy the wee beastie... she can be a wild mistress :mrgreen:

Alex

Welome to the forum Burger!

It's a lovely part of the world where you are, you lucky bugger!

I bought my RSC in November from a guy in a western Melbourne suburb and he used to drive to Geelong several times a week for a sporting commitment!! :shock:

I'm now driving way more than I thought I would, it's just so nice!

It's definitely addictive driving this car, I love the understated looks, you would think it was just another small gutless 4 cylinder. Continually making me smile everytime I put my foot into it. Driving alot better now that plugs and throttle body have been serviced. Next up, brakes. :)