Stickys

Deb

We seem to have lots of stickys that possibly don't need to be there, particularly in the Technical and Clio II sections. I would think a number of these could probably go into FAQ.

I would be happy to help move them, but the privileged few get those fun jobs :D

We seem to have lots of stickys that possibly don't need to be there, particularly in the Technical and Clio II sections. I would think a number of these could probably go into FAQ.

I would be happy to help move them, but the privileged few get those fun jobs :D

Do you want to be an admin Deb? I can say I for one would be chuffed to get you on board.

Its not onerous work and for some its no work at all :D, plus we have a secret admin section

where we talk about... our stuff ups.... :roll:

Do you want to be an admin Deb? I can say I for one would be chuffed to get you on board.

Its not onerous work and for some its no work at all :D, plus we have a secret admin section

Nothing secret :wink:

Not sure about Admin pos? Maybe a Mod for those particular threads would be good :mrgreen:

Hi Deb.

Thanks for your thoughts. How bout you send us a PM with the particular threads and we will adjust accordingly with your input.

e.sport

I would suggest a review of all sticky threads perhaps that have not been posted to in over a month, but nevermind.

I've moved some stuff from Renaultsport Clio II, Technical & Car Care to FAQ's. I have also removed some of the announcements and not so sticky ones.

More feedback, so we can improve our service :wink:

The secret business sounds like fun :wink:

I would be happy to be more involved around here, but like I said, the selected few.