Hi there from RS-182

sole93

Hi everyone,

I just thought I would say g'day as I am a new member that was carded on Friday night by Clio F1. I only got my Clio about a month ago and as I have read through a lot of these posts the drive to work now is just not long enough. I have always driven small cars and owned Minis for a great extent of my life but they pale in comparrison to the Clio. So... as a new owner I would love to ask everyone what your top five things to know about owning a Renault Sport would be? Examples might be the best mechanics, places to get spares, mods or just what peoples favorite driving routes might be... who knows, up to you.

Anyway thanks for ClioF1 for the invite and I hope to talk to you all soon.

Hi everyone,

I just thought I would say g'day as I am a new member that was carded on Friday night by Clio F1. I only got my Clio about a month ago and as I have read through a lot of these posts the drive to work now is just not long enough. I have always driven small cars and owned Minis for a great extent of my life but they pale in comparrison to the Clio. So... as a new owner I would love to ask everyone what your top five things to know about owning a Renault Sport would be? Examples might be the best mechanics, places to get spares, mods or just what peoples favorite driving routes might be... who knows, up to you.

Anyway thanks for ClioF1 for the invite and I hope to talk to you all soon.

welcome.

Top 5

1. This site

2. The Nasho (bring your brown undies)

3. Waitara Renault (or another adequately qualified mechanic such as Paul V from this site)

4. Drive Days (look to the social section)

5. Get decent tyres (Search the site......it is a false economy to save a few $$ and have a very compromised package)