New RSC 172 Owner - QLD

eroticar

Hi all,

I've been a bit of a lurker on this site for a while with my previous car, a Mazda Familia GTX. As of today, I no longer own the Maz and took delivery of a 2002 Monaco Blue Renaultsport Clio 172 with 38k kms on it. It seemed like a fairly good buy, and I hope it will treat me well! I noticed that I've just missed out on the Brisbane cruise .. hopefully there will be a few more in the future. I look forward to meeting a few of the other RSC owners around Brisbane.

:lol:

Luke. 8)

P.S. I can't get over the way this car handles, and how responsive the engine is at almost any engine speed! :P

bluey1jr5.jpg

Hey luke nice to meet you...

I'm Daniel and I'm one of the few Brisbanites on here...:( so its really great to see another brisbane member pop up...

Go for gold in your little champagne cork on steroids...congrats on the buy mate...might see you driving the streets.

Perhaps we can ALL meet one day... Gee an annual National RenaultSport Meet 8)

How long have we been conemplating this :) , i wonder if it will be held one day, one thing is for sure it would be hard to organise but what an awesome social event it would be :)

Cheers,

Trev

Perhaps we can ALL meet one day... Gee an annual National RenaultSport Meet 8)

How long have we been conemplating this :) , i wonder if it will be held one day, one thing is for sure it would be hard to organise but what an awesome social event it would be :)

Cheers,

Trev

welcome & enjoy ur new wee beasty!!

and yes a national event would be awesome! :mrgreen: