DIY OBD2 scanner for my RS265 Megane

Rsmj

I am looking for a Entry level DIY Scanner to be used on my RS Megane.  I was thinking of buying a AUTEL AP200M OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner that works with a Android Device  or Iphone.      Anyone using one of these , or any other Entry Level OBD2 Scanners that work well with our Renaults ?   

https://www.amazon.com/Autel-Bluetooth-Diagnostic-Throttle-Services/dp/B08BJR7RW3/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=AP200M&qid=1617523488&sr=8-3

Edited by Rsmj

I have been looking at these pay for subscribing obd 2 services. They seem okay but cannot find one review of someone using them with a Renault. Carly is the other version I was looking at.

Problem is that I am unsure if they can really diagnose well enough with the Renault's.

I have a generic OBD2 with torque app that can clear codes and do basic stuff but does not explain deeper as to what is wrong.

I did find this obd scanner which does have Renault reviews and can do what Renault CLIP can do. It's more pricyand I am unsure if it works with other cars.

http://www.diagnostic-world.com/pages/list_of_all_auto_diagnostic_tools_273181-z=960087&p=104223.cfm#content_item_104223

Postage was about 20 pounds from memory.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and what you are doing..    I gave up trying to going any further with the AUTEL due to lack of any experience with Renaults.     I ended up buying a Cheap OBD Scanner called a TonWon Pro BLE 4.0  from Amazon  for $25 and bought OBD Fusion (one time)  from Appstore for $15.    Played around with it this afternoon  with the megane,  Still working out all that the App will do ! 

• Like 1