Having a Wiki on this site

dank

hey guys,

I've been thinking it'd be a great idea to have a wiki of some sort where we can collect information from a whole bunch of posts from particular (usually sticky) topics and put them into single pages. Basically the topics, whether it be how to do an oil change (and what oils/fuels people use) or how to diagnose a particular problem, would be distilled into the essence of the topic, without the chatter/jokes.

I'm willing to help setup and maintain the pages, as there is a lot for me to learn within these pages :) ; it'd be fantastic to turn them into HOWTOs.

comments?

hey guys,

I've been thinking it'd be a great idea to have a wiki of some sort where we can collect information from a whole bunch of posts from particular (usually sticky) topics and put them into single pages. Basically the topics, whether it be how to do an oil change (and what oils/fuels people use) or how to diagnose a particular problem, would be distilled into the essence of the topic, without the chatter/jokes.

I'm willing to help setup and maintain the pages, as there is a lot for me to learn within these pages :) ; it'd be fantastic to turn them into HOWTOs.

comments?

Hey dank sent a PM to rex-static

He can/will advise.

hey guys,

comments?

Hey dank sent a PM to rex-static

He can/will advise.

done!

ClioF1: yeah, I reckon it'd be good to pick all your brains and put it in a central repository (that's the IT guy in me speaking!) somewhere