Useless Statistics - hey, I was bored...

Moosey

Just did a forum "membership" count:

Month.....New Members....More than 10 posts since Day 1

Apr 04........25.............................12 (Start of OzRS.com)

May 04........5................................4

Jun 04.........8................................2

Jul 04.........10................................2

Aug 04........10...............................6

Sep 04........13...............................5

Oct 04..........7................................2

Nov 04........13...............................2

Dec 04........15...............................3

Jan 05.........24...............................3

Feb 05*.........8..............................1

TOTAL.......138............................45

The point of all this arithmetic? Well I'd say that over the past few months there has been increased interest in the RCS, and the Megane 225 coming on board has helped to grow the forum. Also that the carding of cars isworking to bring owners to the site.

A third of members have posted more than 10 times - thus we have a good core of "regulars" on board.

Feb is shaping up to be our biggest month ever for signup of new members.

Bring on the inaugural national meetup. First birthday? Canberra? South West NSW?

yeah you can see it ramping up a little... word of mouth helps as well as it gathers momentum... just wait till we see all ringo's hairdresser pals switch over, that'll be some spike!

It's cool watching it grow though... and i'm right behind a meeting down in the snowy for a national thingy!

Bring it to Canberra - you know you want to.

Are you sure that this isn't part of your autosignature, Silver Bullet? :lol:

You must be desperate for some Renaultsport action in our national capital!

As for the hairdressers, yes I expect that Ringo's peer pressure, now that he has seen the light, will prevail. One nation, one vision, I say. As far as I can see (and I wasn't around when either site was set up, so I'm kinda impartial) this is a better forum in terms of useability, etc. But I betta stop now before I risk a ? of abusive comment. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Yeah Moosey - I'd like to come to Melbourne for a cruise, but it's not exactly around the corner. Sydney would be a more viable option... but it's not really down the street either.

I'm definately keen to meet up with some other fanatics though. I can't get enough of my car, and I'm interested to meet others who share my passion!

Canberra is not really the most happening place in the world as far as cars go. Appart from friday night in Braddon every week, it's pretty tame. Even then it's just a bunch of ful sik blokes strapping the hell out of their guttless rice burners. Every now and then there might be a decent car to be seen. But the look on their faces when they get beaten in a drag is priceless.

so yeah... any action in Canberra, and I'm in on it!

• 2 years later...