Brake Pads (Megane RS 265)

Schwiftysport24

Hey Everyone,

I just got my front brake pads replaced and went with the BORG and BECK Performance pads and rotors as the ones when I got the car started to squeal and was replaced with said pads and rotors,

After the change to these ones I've noticed the squeal is louder and is actually worse than before. Does anyone know of BORG and BECK pads and rotors do this normally?

I've taken it back and they may need to get a warranty on the brake pads and perhaps rotors but they also said they may check my back brakes to. Would that be necessary as I've had a major service done at Metro Renault and they said my back brakes were fine?

Any help would be appreciated, would like to not worry about the car squealing as it is loud and a bit embarassing.

Thanks everyone :D

7 hours ago, Schwiftysport24 said:

Hey Everyone,

I just got my front brake pads replaced and went with the BORG and BECK Performance pads and rotors as the ones when I got the car started to squeal and was replaced with said pads and rotors,

After the change to these ones I've noticed the squeal is louder and is actually worse than before. Does anyone know of BORG and BECK pads and rotors do this normally?

I've taken it back and they may need to get a warranty on the brake pads and perhaps rotors but they also said they may check my back brakes to. Would that be necessary as I've had a major service done at Metro Renault and they said my back brakes were fine?

Any help would be appreciated, would like to not worry about the car squealing as it is loud and a bit embarassing.

Thanks everyone :D

Never heard of Borg and Beck brake pads and rotors - they are known for clutches and drivetrain stuff. A lot of people on this forum use DBA rotors and Ferrodo pads.

Have you bedded the brakes in?????

• Like 1