New Clio Rs Trophy

seanbreadsell

just signed up and popped in to say g'day.

I picked up my new Clio RS Trophy today....in Black!, my first Renault owned after having heaps of other hot hatches in the past.

So far so good, it's a fun car to drive...very different than I have been used to.

Only issue, how to get that damn voice recognition working.

Will post pics in a few weeks when I get some good ones

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum and great choice of car. Can't help on the voice recognition question sorry as I have never bothered with it. Can't hear anything except road, engine and exhaust noise when driving anyway... ????

Nice choice, wld b good to hear how u compare it to yr previous rides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good variation!

Be keen to hear how they all compare

Favorite so far?

well it is too soon to say, they all were good in their own right but this Trophy is proving to be awesome in for few day's i have had it...most definitely fastest out of what I have had!

• Like 1

well it is too soon to say, they all were good in their own right but this Trophy is proving to be awesome in for few day's i have had it...most definitely fastest out of what I have had!

Is this the first Auto? How do you find the edc?

If you subscribe to the short notice and general drive day thread it's a great opportunity to go for a drive with a heap of other Renaults

It's been a week and

Is this the first Auto? How do you find the edc?

If you subscribe to the short notice and general drive day thread it's a great opportunity to go for a drive with a heap of other Renaults

Its been a week and a half now, with this auto...well, I like to drive with the paddles most of the time....I am actually loving it, I wasn't sure how i'd go but bloody hell this is an exciting car to drive...definitely more exciting than all of the hot hatches I have had and to be honest I loved the others I had to as they each are good damn cars....this though, my fav :)

Well check out these other threads, am already looking into a cams license and joining a mate at works club for events though they aren't Renault

• Like 1