carded at harry's

jimmyg28

Ahuh! Your name was Jim. So sorry mate, I never got your name! You have a VERY clean and nice looking 172! That thing is gem to whoever purchases it next - and that is if you ever sell it! Would be great to have you on the next drive day. And fill us all in on your original Cooper!

Welcome - and I hope the forum helps you out with any dilemmas you may have.

Cheers,

Steven

thanks for the welcome.the dilemma i have with drive days is they start to early

for one and if i was just going out just for a drive i would probably take out my

69 cooper s.Thanks for the invite i will keep it in mind,but looking forward to the

discussions.I'll try and get some pics of both cars up soon.

Cheers, Jim

Hey Jim - Yes, I'd LOVE to see that Cooper S. I'm sure my cousin (who owns the red mini in my pic) would cry. She had one in London. 1986 model though I think.

Yea, the drive days are early to avoid traffic and sunday drivers! Hope you come to one of them. Trust me, worth the early morning start!

Cheers,

Steven

One of the guys that I've just started working with has a (old) turbocharged :shock: Cooper S - we were talking about a possible drive day with the two forums. They head out every few weeks. Could be fun?