Hi There ! I'm New With My Recently Purchased Rs265 Cup Sport Red Bull Edition

Keegs

Hi there everybody I've just recently purchased a 2012 265 red bull edition build 87. I've just come from owning a mk6 gti

It's such an awesome car have already done the road trip from Sydney to Brisbane in it! I get to drive some pretty amazing cars and I've just fallen head over heals for my 265.

post-21517-0-31538900-1449498814_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum!  Nice photo there - on the road up to Mt Coot-tha by the looks?  Great forum community in Sydney to be able to catch up with back home too.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Welcome mate.

I don't mean to be rude, but what did you end up paying (can PM me if you like)? Details (KMs etc)?

I only ask, as I own one as well and I'm probably looking to sell/trade-in within the next 12 months and get into a new car.

Welcome to the club. What do you notice are the biggest difference between the two? Both good and bad?

The golfs a pretty good car but the meganes just better in every area except interior materials but if I had nav and leather seats the story would be different. And surprisingly the meganes more comfortable and just racks up Kms so easily!!

Welcome to the forum!  Nice photo there - on the road up to Mt Coot-tha by the looks?  Great forum community in Sydney to be able to catch up with back home too.

Enjoy!

Yeah I'm going to plan another trip up to Brisbane in January some time we will have to go for a cruise. I'll get keeley to being his along as well, a 250 and it's on cup 2's with a resonator delete.

Extremely clean car !

Welcome mate.

I don't mean to be rude, but what did you end up paying (can PM me if you like)? Details (KMs etc)?

I only ask, as I own one as well and I'm probably looking to sell/trade-in within the next 12 months and get into a new car.

I brought it with 50,000km on it for 24,500 managed to get a really good deal with it.

Yeah I'm going to plan another trip up to Brisbane in January some time we will have to go for a cruise. I'll get keeley to being his along as well, a 250 and it's on cup 2's with a resonator delete.

Extremely clean car !

Shout out when you are around if you like, and we can sort out a drive day.  Welcome the new year in with an RS run through the mountains... I imagine a few others might be keen for a run by then   :mrgreen: