Gooday folks.

Daz

G'day to everyone at OzRenaultsport. Member "182 Cup" recommended the site to me so I thought I would check it out and I very much like what it has to offer. I own a Titanium Silver 182 Cup (owned since Aug 05) which I think is one of the best small hatches ever made.

Cheers to all.

Daz

Clio1.jpg

Clio2.jpg

Clio3.jpg

Hey Daz

Sorry mate - On here my nickname isn't 182 Cup :P Just thought it would be appropriate to inform those on the XR5 Forum that I don't own an XR5 - rather a 182 Cup

Still interested in hearing what your brother says about his XR5T!

I'm sure you will like the forum - heaps of answers to your questions, and if not, there is certainly alot of people to help you out!

Cheers,

Steven

Thanks for letting me know about that Steven (Teki04). Could have been embarrassing! I like Euro cars too (as you mentioned in another communication), but it is only relatively recently that I have seen an improvement in the build quality of some of the more affordable makes. The other difficult part to deal with for many of them, is their devaluation if bought new. They certainly set trends in design, technology etc which are outstanding.

Thanks and cheers

Daz

Hey,

That's alright - Thought I should let you know that my nickname wasn't 182 Cup here LOL.

Europeans love setting the trend for design and style - something which the Japanese are trying to design their cars around now also.

SO, you didn't buy the 182 new then? Yes - the Clio is outstanding in Technology - never seen so many features on such a cheap car, even if they don't always work! haha

Hey Steven

Yes, I did buy the Clio new, from Main North Renault. So far, have done a little more than 7000km. The XR5 won't be/isn't the same in the standard features department which is a cost cutting pity.

Cheers

Daz

Thanks for the welcome guys. I am enjoying being a part of this enthusiast group, sharing a common interest in Renaultsport vehicles in particular. I'll try and get some photos of my car posted some time soon. I'll also see about including my location in the profile info.

Cheers

Hey mate,

Good to see more and more people joining the forums, must mean more and more enthusiasts are getting their hands on the rscs and the unappreciative driver is finally letting go of what the think is just a car.

Welcome and hope you enjoy all the information these forums have to offer.

Daniel.