Hi All

yuikongy

Hello Everyone,

My name is Alfred and from Queensland, great to meet you all!

I am new to this forum, I am also new to Renault and the Euro Car Scenes.

I have put deposit on the Clio Cup Premium in black(coz there is 4-5months wait for the yellow) last Saturaday. Been test drive the Megane 275 Trophy and Clio Cup, because this will be my daily car so prefer a 4 doors and also it is in auto so my misses can drive it too. First time drive a Clio and I love it. I hope I can pick up the car this week. 

• Like 1

Hi Alfred,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new purchase.  I am certain both you and your partner will love the Clio.  Great cars, and they look really good in black, Hopefully we will see you on one of the forum runs in the near future, since you are Brisbane based.   :D

Lots of great information (and arguably entertainment as well :roll: ) on this forum!!

• Like 1

Hi Alfred,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new purchase.  I am certain both you and your partner will love the Clio.  Great cars, and they look really good in black, Hopefully we will see you on one of the forum runs in the near future, since you are Brisbane based.   :D

Lots of great information (and arguably entertainment as well :roll: ) on this forum!!

Thank you all for the welcome. I am pretty sure I will enjoy the Clio. The dealer called me yesterday and told me that the car is in transit to the dealership. hopefully I can pick it up sometime next week.

Thank you all for the welcome. I am pretty sure I will enjoy the Clio. The dealer called me yesterday and told me that the car is in transit to the dealership. hopefully I can pick it up sometime next week.

Exciting!!!!  :D

Since the Manager called me on Monday told me due to the weather, the car might arrive on late afternoon or Tuesday. From there I haven't receive any calls from the dealer.......

How long does it normally take to collect the car?

Megs are but they don't like it at all....  Insist on a wash and vacuum after going out in the rain..   :nod:  

Enjoy!!!!!!  Drive day on Sunday - just saying...   :D