Newbie 250Cup

young250cup

Hey guys,

My name is Steve and I'm only 20 years old living in Brisbane

Love this forum, as prior to purchasing my new Megane it was almost impossible to find the answers to all the different questions I had about the car until my father recommended me to this site.

Just picked up my 2012 Megane 250cup from Sydney yesterday. I drove it back to Brisbane and it took about just over 10hrs. Was such a great drive and was able to get back on a tank and a half. Not to mention some great top speeds!!!!!

Looking to see what pops up around Brisbane with other Renault drivers, Track days, Cruises etc..

Anyways Cheers p.s ill try get some photos up of the new car. 

congrats and welcome mate!

I'm also an owner of an 2012 RS250 Cup and in Brissie.

great to have another member in QLD.

We are organising a drive day for the 24th of May if your interested?

some members are also going out this sunday morning for a early cruise so check out the social events part of the forums.

Cheers

Sam.

Hi Steve,

Congrats and welcome to the forum.  That's a decent rate of travel back from Sydney   :D Yes check the social pages as we are trying to cobble together some more regular runs for the Bris based crowd - seems we are lethargic and hopeless compared with our southern brethren so can't have that continue too long!

There is a group run that Kaesh is sorting for the 24th, and I am trying to work out a run this Sunday (17th).  Happy to have you along for either/both.

Welcome, and look forward to seeing the new car.

welcome mate, 

decent travel time! what part of brissy are you in?

Hey guys,

Thanks for making me feel welcome!!! 

Sounds like a plan for the 24th. Ill check the social events over the weekend to see what goes around.

Stef I live in the southside region of Brisbane and Mike I have come from a Mazda 3 hatchback Haha.

My father has a RS 265 Red Bull version that I have recently driven on a track day as part of his car club in WA 

Queensland snow.... :)

The car is very nice!!! Well done!

long shot but did you pick this up from Manheim's down here? There was a black 250cup that was for sale there recently. 

Curiosity really, it looked like a tidy car in pictures. Have you got many plans for it?