Hello, Been Following The Forum But Just Signed Up

micleun

Hi everyone,

Been a follower of the forum for a while but just joined now!

I have owned a Renault Clio RS EDC Cup since October 2014 new from dealership,

Currently my only modification to it is a custom intake with pod filter, courtesy of some close friends as a birthday present. Its making a distinctive induction and blow off noise now haha very fun, pulls better on the low end as well. Next i'm looking at possibly an ECU tune, pipes and springs.

Has anyone looked into/installed full pipe systems for their Clio? Any tips would be much appreciated.

Look forward to speaking with you all!

Thanks

Michael

post-20619-0-49410100-1426490338_thumb.jpg

post-20619-0-38914700-1426490359_thumb.jpg

Hey dude, I posted something on the mods section.

Anyhow we replaced the box that contained the panel filter with a 3inch pipe, that was lobstered down into the the space where the stock airbox would've been, then we had the pod filter at the end of it, pretty much any pod you can get that fits the 3inch would work fine. To keep it in place had a bracket welded to the pipe and it bolts back onto where the box would've been bolted, pretty much as in in the photo.

I know that there are induction kits on offer but this is a cheap way to get similar results.The blow off is stock but without the restriction of that airbox you can really hear it now.

post-20619-0-52908600-1426578573_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hey dude, I posted something on the mods section.

Anyhow we replaced the box that contained the panel filter with a 3inch pipe, that was lobstered down into the the space where the stock airbox would've been, then we had the pod filter at the end of it, pretty much any pod you can get that fits the 3inch would work fine. To keep it in place had a bracket welded to the pipe and it bolts back onto where the box would've been bolted, pretty much as in in the photo.

I know that there are induction kits on offer but this is a cheap way to get similar results.The blow off is stock but without the restriction of that airbox you can really hear it now.

Sweet! Thanks Micleun you're a champ!

Anybody up for a "let's make some CAI" day? And yes I'm serious :)

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk