Hi from the UK

dansmotorsport

Hi guys. I'm from the UK have been having a look and you guys have got some pretty useful information on here so thought I'd sign up and join.

Here's a few pictures of my megane rs265.

Also if you guys wouldn't mind in clicking on this link and liking a photo of my car on Facebook for a chance to be in the top 20 of a car show over here in October that would be great, cheers.

https://www.facebook.com/PFCMagazine/ph ... f=bookmark

Here's when I first got her

Megane1.jpg

Megane5.jpg

And here are a load of pictures of her now

85D6B834-9F4F-4F92-9A2D-110BCA8843DA.jpg

A2B4080A-0023-42D8-B8F3-901100447926.jpg

CB35B8D6-3295-45EC-B66A-AFA76C6CB563.jpg

E693D2C7-CB61-43E2-8778-76E09A7C890E.jpg

D751D537-B9CA-4FD6-B03F-6189CB59BE00_1.jpg

Welcome dan!

Another Pom on our forums citing the wealth of info- that interests me because we browse the UK forums for that reason... At least we used to.

Maybe Australia's strong RS market of late is also bolstering our knowledge base to the point where it's not just the Poms who can provide the answers anymore.

Sorry I'm thinking out loud here. Nice car and hope to see more of you around :D

Another Pom on our forums citing the wealth of info- that interests me because we browse the UK forums for that reason... At least we used to.

I recently signed up as a paid member at the largest renault sport megane forum. It wasn't what I was expecting. There's virtually as much info here as over there. They have some how-tos organised in a separate section but there are a lot of incomplete/unanswered technical threads..

I really only paid up so I could access the technical section as I thought there was a good how-to on changing all engine mounts. turns out it was only for the top drivers side one!

For that reason I just donated the same amount here as the membership cost over there was.

edit: Welcome Dan!

Welcome along Dan. Nice 265.

Hi Dan and Welcome!

Some nice mods there, i really like the decals on the bottom corner of the doors. Did you have these custom made or can they be ordered from somewhere?

Cheers

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!