Hello Everyone! RS250 Trophee

enzzzy

Hello Everyone,

I've just bought the Rs250 Trophee after moving on from my MK6 GTi and am looking at a few options !

- A reputable Renault workshop in Victoria.

- What tuning options do i have? Where are these dealers located.

- Online sites where they carry Renault aftermarket parts. (intake, exhaust, exterior bits) or can i get them locally?

Any advice really appreciated! Can't wait to start!

Thanks everyone! :D

Hi mate and welcome aboard the good ship RenaultSport. 3 Renault workshops in Melbourne that get constant good feedback are City Automobiles, Alpine Affaire ( they look after our Trophee ) and Virage Motors. Depending on your location any of them will be able to help.

Welcome :)

Whats it like compared to the golf?

I've always wanted this car. I would reckon the gti is more of a compromise between comfort and performance? But the megane is an all out race car. LOL can't wait to smoke some golfs.

Golf's, Scirocco's, 86's, BRZ they are all fair game mate. Then just about anything else if you're in the twisties :popcorn:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi mate and welcome aboard the good ship RenaultSport. 3 Renault workshops in Melbourne that get constant good feedback are City Automobiles, Alpine Affaire ( they look after our Trophee ) and Virage Motors. Depending on your location any of them will be able to help.

Any word on Paris Auto in Box Hill? Any good?