Specs

Luis

Can we have a new Forum or something stating the official specs of each model Clio.

Seems every time a newbie signs up the same Q is asked. Whats the difference what has what. I know the official specs are always something we dont agree on but maybe the lovely posts that follow could be under this particular forum..

Can we also stop adding an "e" to the word sh*t I mean its only sh*t I hear it on the radio everyday even my mother says it in broken english..maybe I should type it like she says it chit..chit chit chit

Can we have a new Forum or something stating the official specs of each model Clio.

Seems every time a newbie signs up the same Q is asked. Whats the difference what has what. I know the official specs are always something we dont agree on but maybe the lovely posts that follow could be under this particular forum..

Can we also stop adding an "e" to the word sh*te I mean its only sh*te I hear it on the radio everyday even my mother says it in broken english..maybe I should type it like she says it chit..chit chit chit

Luis find a thread in each model, Clio 2, 3 and Megane that has those details in it and let one of the admins know and we can make it

a sticky so its near the top of each section. Or you could edit those stats down and post them again in a new post and an admin can

sticky them for you. Sound good?

I think the 'sh*te' option is to avoid the word censure program, I'd prefer sh*t but to each their own.

cheers, :D

Personally im sick of all the new sections in the forum popping up i think we have 2-3 too many as it is

Oh and for the specs, why not just stick it in the FAQ section?

Can do, its just a matter of someone pulling together all the relevant specs on the various models.

Then we can sticky it up for the newbies.

:D

If anyone wants to put up their hand for building some html pages with model specs, please let me know. i can host them off the front page where the link could go to FAQ.. also we can change the graphics here to suit

Let me know if anyone is interested.

its all a matter of time..