Hi everyone

sabeli

Welcome mate & congrats on the 200. Which model/colour do you get?

If by WRC wing you mean the Renaultsport Cup wing, then yeah, a few people have it. It's available through your local Renault dealer or through one of the importers/exporters on here (check the traders section for Wolf).

Also, get an Akrapovic exhaust 8)

Hey welcome mate. Good choice on your CLIO!

Sadly some bad news for you... The WRC Wing can only be factory fitted pre delivery to my knowledge.

It was on my car from new and the Renault Web site options list said "Pre order option"

However, where there is a will there is a way right? !!! :)

IMO the wing is a must have on a 200. lolllll

Hey welcome mate. Good choice on your CLIO!

Sadly some bad news for you... The WRC Wing can only be factory fitted pre delivery to my knowledge.

It was on my car from new and the Renault Web site options list said "Pre order option"

However, where there is a will there is a way right? !!! :)

IMO the wing is a must have on a 200. lolllll

hey what about this wing here? just over $400 i think. this is the one i want, im just wondering around to see if there is any in oz available haha: )

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-GENUINE-R ... OR:GB:1123

That's interesting. Never seen it before and I don't know how it will be fitted because mine is an OEM factory one and even though it looks just like that one in the ebay ad, the tailgate is different at the top compared to other Clio IIIs.

I've never seen a post factory one in OZ before.

That's interesting. Never seen it before and I don't know how it will be fitted because mine is an OEM factory one and even though it looks just like that one in the ebay ad, the tailgate is different at the top compared to other Clio IIIs.

I've never seen a post factory one in OZ before.

It's entirely possible to fit them post-factory. There's a red 197 and black 197 in QLD and the FRB 197 in NSW I've seen, all with the Cup wing.

Well if anyone knows, it'll be Alex lol.

Be interesting to see yours up close with a post-factory fitted one, Ray, to see if in fact there is any difference.

It's quite a common mod in the UK too, so would plenty of info on cliosport.net and clio197.net, I'd say 8)