For the Mini driver

Swish

I think the other window open on this computer was a chat room, you know them places where you find gfs in the mid 90s? and miss typed in this window...

Tried it before?

Wtf? Bitches read what this section is for? :?:o "OFF TOPIC."

Who is Illie? And did he make it? And what was he browsing for?! Seriously... did you have shots of Absinth or something on that Friday night?

• 2 weeks later...

hey fellas ease up, i'm not imaginery....Never went to the off topic, went straight to the technical section :D

Hey Christian, good to see you again today, and now our respect for each other's cars is mutual. FYI guys, i've driven a Clio 182 and Megane 225, loved everything bout the clio, hated the megane's steering and gearbox, but absolutely loved the power....

Not here to advertise Minis, but i like to know wats going on in the world of the other hot hatches, as well as helping out whenever i can....

Cheers,

Elie (not Illie, Jazz is hopeless at spelling names, don't pay attention to him Christian :D)

hey fellas ease up, i'm not imaginery....Never went to the off topic, went straight to the technical section :D

Hey Christian, good to see you again today, and now our respect for each other's cars is mutual. FYI guys, i've driven a Clio 182 and Megane 225, loved everything bout the clio, hated the megane's steering and gearbox, but absolutely loved the power....

Not here to advertise Minis, but i like to know wats going on in the world of the other hot hatches, as well as helping out whenever i can....

Cheers,

Elie (not Illie, Jazz is hopeless at spelling names, don't pay attention to him Christian :D)

Is this Swish under a fake name trying to make things right again!?

Haha nah Teki is cool, his complex allows him to spot 1000000% more Clios than otherwise humanly possible. Just check out our sightings thread :mrgreen:

No real mods mate, K&N panel and soon to fit my DS2500 pads and Goodridge lines. The Clio is a good package to begin with :wink: