New member waiting for 265 to arrive

BlackRS

Hi all,

Ordered a black trophee a couple weeks back eagerly awaiting it's arrival :P will be a few months yet. I'm from Newcastle NSW and the hatch scene here is picking up I believe. Will be doing lots of track days once I get it as well as trips down to the drags. Any questions just shoot.

Cheers Paul.

G'day Paul and Welcome from a fellow Novocastrian!

I'm sure you've probably seen a few of us buzzing around. I live near Wickham train station, if you happen to see us stopped (a rare occurrence I know) feel free to have a chat!

Regards

Daniel

Welcome BlackRS.. You are in the right place at the right time with a new RS in Newcastle!

A great group of fans there so don't be shy and hook up with them in the Newcastle Newbies discussion.

Welcome! Black is cool. Good luck with the wait. How many k's do you need on it before you track it?

Not sure on the service intervals but at least after the first service. Not sure if that's 1k or so. Thanks for the warm welcome all.

Quick question with flash tuning. With the RStuner are you able to edit your own maps? Or just load maps others have made? Or is there a separate suite for that? I'm after something similar to ecuflash or romraider.

Welcome! Black is cool. Good luck with the wait. How many k's do you need on it before you track it?

Not sure on the service intervals but at least after the first service. Not sure if that's 1k or so. Thanks for the warm welcome all.

First service is 12 months/10,000kms. I tracked my 200 with 1,700kms. I changed the oil at 1,000kms and then did an oil and fillet change after the track day.

My personal preference would be to get around 2,000kms on the car first.

Welcome mate, best color in the meg3's for sure

You can get your maps modified to suit your needs by doing pa or dyno runs and sending the info to fastchip/rs tuning

where in newcastle are you??