Hi

Ollie

Hi guys

Someone mentioned this site on cliosport.net so I thought I would come and have a look.

Im from UK and drive a clio 172 in iceberg silver.

Nice site you have here :wink:

Ps Didn't realise you had Renaults in Oz, thought you all drove around in Holdens lol.

Take it easy :lol:

Yeh iv heard the 0-60 on those Dingos is quite good!

Pah! dingoes are for P platers and girls,

A nasty old big red will clobber 'em anyday

coolroo0vr.jpgredkang5vu.jpg

............wot choo lookin at lad? ........................................................call me Mr!

:rofl:

LOL

I forgot to mention before if anyone's interested then I help run a clio site in britain called http://www.clubclio.co.uk

Take a look, we are still fairly new but growing all the time, probably much like yourselves!

Oli

Looks nice, your shop certainly has an extensive range of gear. We have a sticker! :mrgreen:

cheers, :D

Pfft Dingos are just better versions of Ringo. You want real aussie performance, you can't go pass a couple of good ol Tassie Devils, they're quick them things. :wink:

oi karl, them are big words for a michellin man!

you just sit around don't you!

... speakin of which, when is the last time you came out on a run... oh, that's right... I remember - you hit a tree, tried to jump off a cliff and limped back with electircal tape holding MORE of your clio together!

:)

ringo

Pfft Dingos are just better versions of Ringo. You want real aussie performance, you can't go pass a couple of good ol Tassie Devils, they're quick them things. :wink:

oi karl, them are big words for a michellin man!

you just sit around don't you!

... speakin of which, when is the last time you came out on a run... oh, that's right... I remember - you hit a tree, tried to jump off a cliff and limped back with electircal tape holding MORE of your clio together!

:)

ringo

ummm actually the lsat run I went to was the one where you can't be bothered gettign up. Remember? there was a few other MX5s, including an NC... oh wait no you can't remember cause you didn't bother to get up! :D

And please do not mix your misfortunes into someone else's life. I never hit a tree, I remember it was you who recently destroyed a tree, along with your vehicle causing so much damage it was just north of a write off. mmmm..... should I continue?? 8)

Hi guys

Someone mentioned this site on cliosport.net so I thought I would come and have a look.

Im from UK and drive a clio 172 in iceberg silver.

Nice site you have here :wink:

Ps Didn't realise you had Renaults in Oz, thought you all drove around in Holdens lol.

Take it easy :lol:

welcome to ozrs.

nice model & colour :wink: