cards, taking orders!!!

Right, the sticker hasnt' come back yet and I dont' expect the quote to come back till at least tomorrow. But I have a price for the cards.

Depending on how many we order, the maximum we're expected to pay is 20cents per card. Obviously the more we get teh lower the price is, and if I heard him right, my mate's rate would give us about 15cents a card. This is cehaper than anywhere else I've looked, so unless anyone else has better options I'm going with my friend here...

So, its a min order of 1000. I'm sure we can fill that quota, but I still want to see a show of hands... please keep in mind that if you say yo want 100, i'll take your word for it... if you end up taking less well that's up to you but i'd prefer you only go up in numbers not down.

This is not ebay, so I trust that who ever said tehy want cards will PAY for what they wanted, the guys live not in Sydney... well i WILL have to charge you shipping fee but no more than what it will cost me to send them, i can ship via anymethod you want!

Lastly I make NO money on this, everything you pay will be the same as what i pay in my share of the cards.

I accept cash, EFT, cheque or money order. The later 2 has to be cleared before I send you the cards (sticker). I could also acept credit card at a slightly higher rate as it will have to go through my shop, and hence the cost to the shop in terms of taxes etc...

So what will it be?? Come on come on!!! Karlos is open for business, taking your orders right now!!

Dish, express post $6.5, is that alright? Or did you want them to be sent some other way?

Also, the cards won't be ready for about 10 working days.

please if you are depositing, make sure you put in a note where i can see. And it is prefered that you include your name in it! So that way i'd know who's paid etc.

*taken Dish's advice, email me karl@texen.com.au for banking details*

Renault, hope ya recover from your arm soon so you can go back and enjoy going around corners on 3 wheels :D

I'm sending everything via 6.5 express post, unless you tell me how you want your cards sent. So far it looks like this:

Mr Power $16.50

Russ $8.25

Nate $8.25

David $8.25

Mick $14.75

PaulD $16.50

Dish $14.75

Renault $14.75

Andr $14.75

Dish, express post $6.5, is that alright? Or did you want them to be sent some other way?

My bank details are as follows ...

Karlos, I hope to see you on Wednesday night matey! I'll give you da kash then.

And in all seriousness, if I were you I'd be removing those banking details from a publicly accessible site mate! The last thing you want is some Nigerian racketeer getting your details...

Cheers, Dish.

ill jump on the band wagon and order 50 aswell....

im in sydney too so just tell me how much itll be and ill transfer money asap.... (wasnt sure if the prices u already put down included shipping or not)

Alirght!!! it's 8.25 for you that's just the cards. Ummm shipping well 6.5 for express post, but you can have it shipped anyway you like.

Just also this is the first time the club has gone to ourselves organised and distrubuting cards/stickers. Basically you are meant to card cars... ofcourse Nate will have other uses for them... 8)

but yeah if you have read a few of the previous posts (ye, they got very long) you'll know where we are standing in terms of club status. Which is fantastic I think!

I also will mention that you can come to my shop and pick them up when they're done! I promise you I will NOT try and sell you something. :twisted:

you can get 25 if you want, cause I'll be sorting them into well piels of mostly 50s at the moment anyways. You can direct deposit, etc etc read the start of this thread.

Mick has already paid me, thanks mate. But you guys don't really have to do it right away. besides, this thread is open so I will be able to pm each one of you for money anyways if you haven't paid...

I'll make a table and put it online tomorrow so you can see how much you are paying etc etc... because i don't think html is enabled on this?

okay i have got a table here http://www.texen.com.au/karl/orders.html

that's got everyone's orders and payment amounts in it. Please check it out so you know hwo much it will be etc.

Apologies to those whom i used shortened nick names because i don't actualyl know your real name! And can't be bothered to type the whole thing out.

Only 75 cards left... who's going to get in quick and snap them up!

We should have a fund raising auction...

Can't wait to have them in my hands...

Brother Karlos i'll leave the cash in an unmarked brown paper bag and the base of the fourth pillar from the back left next to the cinema entry on the roof of the macq centre on the 14th Nov.

I'll meet you at the rear of the medical centre and utter "Where are the finest hot hatches born my brother?" your answer shall be "Dieppe my brother, Dieppe..."

Disguises are mandatory, you never know what sort of ricer may be tailing you trying to learn our Gallic secrets...

Only 75 cards left... who's going to get in quick and snap them up!

We should have a fund raising auction...

Can't wait to have them in my hands...

Brother Karlos i'll leave the cash in an unmarked brown paper bag and the base of the fourth pillar from the back left next to the cinema entry on the roof of the macq centre on the 14th Nov.

I'll meet you at the rear of the medical centre and utter "Where are the finest hot hatches born my brother?" your answer shall be "Dieppe my brother, Dieppe..."

Disguises are mandatory, you never know what sort of ricer may be tailing you trying to learn our Gallic secrets...

falling off my chair laughing - is there an acronym for that???

actually... correction.. there are technically NO cards left... i forgot Ringo's 50... and that leaves 25 for myself...

another order is 1000 min... so unless I get enough people in... not even Ringo's extra 40 bucks will convince me to get them. But I think the regular suspects have put in their orders.

So Karlos whats the latest john dory with the cards...?

I'm super excited to get them in my hands and i've been busily devising a mechanism to slap them onto the windscreens of passing RCS's, like the two black one's i saw this morning (one in North Sydney, the other in Gladesville)

My current thinking is a extendo-fly swatter with a two lane reach and some double sided tape on the card so i can reach out and slap it on as they go past... a combined closing speed of 120km/h should ensure they stick well!

How much longer?