New RS 265 8:08 LTD Edition Owner

RSPECT265

Hey guys

My name is Sam and i am new to this forum, just placed an order for my RS 265 limited edition in pearl white and should be taking delivery first week of november. I am very excited about it and cant wait to feel all that power and handling. The test drive definitely made my mind up about this awesome car and i am very glad i waited and not rushed to buy a scirocco r. Will be great chatting to all you guys.

Thanks guys, yeah at the end there was just this finesse with the rs 265, another thing was spending heaps of money and buying a car that 3 guys down the street have the same thing. I was not entirely confident about buying a renault coz i dont know anything about it, But the outstanding reviews given to this amazing car had be sold. Does anyone on here know if there are many left? I am in WA and there is only 1 Dealership which sucks.

I am gonna be overseas on an over due holiday for 2 months. Will take delivery probably the day after i return. So its much of a muchness i want the time to go fast and i dont, if u know what i mean. But i am so excited to be getting it. Having a test drive with the overly eager salesman who is more interested in making the sale is not really enough. I want to take a long drive ALONE when i get. Lol

Oh man I can only imagine the emotional predicament that you're going to be in! Holiday has ended and you have to return to 'normal' life but you'll have a shiny new toy waiting for you that will cause you take count the days until you get!

Welcome mate and congrats!

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk 2

French Car day is 21st October, city centre ! be there or die !
Ah damn not gonna be here at that time, only getting back 2nd week november. Will have to try double hard to be there for the next one. Yeah i am really looking forward to getting this car, Read a review about it last night and they called it the undisputed king of the hatches and that sent tingles down my spine. It made me even more impatient. Lol