Tapatalk 'reply' issue

Eire

It's not just this forum but others too,

When I click reply down the bottom of a thread my screen blanks and returns to my home screen on my iPhone?

Just wondering has this happened to anyone else or if anyone has a solution for this?

I have emailed the admin at tapatalk but awaiting response!

Cheers

This happened to me a month or two back - I logged off, closed the ap, then logged back on and all has been OK - except sometimes it goes to first post instead of latest....

Oaky,

Tried all of the above.. no joy!

Even deleted Ozrs and Re-searched it and loged back in!!

Il just just have to await the reply from the tapatalk admin,

I will let you know what it was when i find out incase it happens to anyone else,

Thanks.

EDIT:

Update email reply;

"Hello Alan,

This issue will be fixed in upcoming version and is now pending for Apple approval. We are sorry for this issue"

^^^ That would be very cool.

Last time I bought a car I peeled off the dealer's sticker and snapped off the number plate surrounds and handed them back to the previous owner before driving away. Pointless free advertising irritates me beyond all rational measures!

• 2 weeks later...

Just resolved now with an App upgrade... Software glitch on my phone was the issue!!

Just resolved now with an App upgrade... Software glitch on my phone was the issue!!

Wierdly, I updated my phone a week back and the problem arose again. A further update was notified yesterday at around 1:30pm and installed. OK again since.

Wierdly, I updated my phone a week back and the problem arose again. A further update was notified yesterday at around 1:30pm and installed. OK again since.

Think that's what happened to me mate, I updated.. Problem arose and now today's update fixed the prob..

It happened to a lot of people because I seen in the reviews someone was complaining!!

Alas, problem solved 8)