Love the Gordini

jmof67

Hi all, just picked up a rs200 Clio Gordini, love it.Can't believe how sorted the whole car is.Looking to join a club and do some track days, sprints etc around Melbourne.

Has anyone had any experinec fitting a digital speedo as i think this would be very handy in the land of speed cameras?

Cheers...james

Welcome James :)

Congrats on the purchase! Assuming it's a blue one? Did you get it new or second hand?

I'm sure the RCCV (Renault Car Club of Victoria) would like to have you on board but they don't do much in the way of track stuff like that. You could look into the MSCA (Marque Sports Car Club) also.

As for digital speedos, none that I am aware of. You could use a sat nav unit to show current speed to compare to your speedo needle's position and/or cruise control speed at any given time.

Cheers, Dish.

Hey Dish,It is used blue Gordini with white racing stripes, has 16K on the clock.

Also came with an after market exhaust and OZ racing alloys ( along with the original blue alloys as spares) and a white spoiler that the dealer had to remove for the RWC. Not sure if I will put it back on or not.

I have already sent off app to join the RCCV, thanks for the tip about the track days, I might look into the MSCA as well.

Cheers.james :wink:

oh you bought THAT one! Cool!!! Awesome wheels (and glad you got the originals too).

Surprised that the wing had to be removed for the RWC though...

All the best with the club stuff. Look forward to seeing you and the new ride one day soon.

Cheers, Dish.

Welcome to another Gordini! We got a delivery of ours last week and are loving every bit of it!

Let me know if you want to get rid of the wing we are after one :D

Surprised that the wing had to be removed for the RWC though...

Dish i think its because it doesnt have a third brake light

Hi Deb,

Nice to hear from Hawaii.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of Gordini comments here but it maybe becasue they only imported 30 units in OZ.

Anyway, I've got mine and as I said, could'nt be happier.

Cheers.James

Thanks Wolf,

I will be sure to post some pics soon.

Thanks for the welcome.

I am enjoying the forum and have already gained some usefull knowledge for getting the 'Gordi' ready for some track days.

Cheers.james

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...