perth 225 f1 owner

mitch f1

hello oz renault

my name is mitch im in perth and i own a 2006 renaultsport 225 f1 team build no 1126

in the 10 months ive owned the car ive had to replace the radiator and bottem radiator hose

also have fromblems with the brakeing fault light and the car reseting everything on the car 3 times

so ive come here either for insperation or somone to sell it to who will apprectiate the car for what it is

also if the is a mechanic in perth thats good with renaults would be good ive had bad experiences with henly renault in osbourne park

thanks mitch

ps ill upload pics of it as soon as i figure out how

Hi Mitch and welcome aboard. Looks like a great ride you have there. I believe there are about 4 F1's getting around Perth. Sorry to hear about your issues with the car. Henley's wouldn't be my choice as they have only had Renault for a short time and most of the mechs wouldn't be used to these cars, despite all their training. You have quite a few other options in Perth including;

Melville Euro (they have had the Renault dealership for almost 10 years now and most likely would have sold the car new) 9330 6666

Corrrado at Eurocare 93552712. Works wonders on these cars and was the only non dealer I would let touch my R26.

Mark at Euromotives 94468960. Also very good and has worked on my cars in the past. No nonsense diagnosis and fair rates.

Steve at WA Euro 0449 000 660 Haven't used him but seems to know what he is doing and is a bit of a enthusiast from what I have seen.

Simba Motors 93034466 Haven't tried these guys either but may be worth a shot depending on locale.

Best of luck getting it all sorted. I have had 3 early Meganes and they are just about bullet proof. Bound to be something stupid in the end causing all the grief. Be great to see you along on one of our upcoming drive days or French Car Festival also.

Cheers,

Justin.

thanks for the help guys

yer henlys was close to my work but i wont be going back and ive still got problems with my car

and my car was sold in south australia when new and i imported it from there

and hopefully i can get it fixed properly and i dont have to worry about it breaking. the car only has 48000k k on it

brakeing fault light and the car reseting everything on the car 3 times

so ive come here either for insperation or somone to sell it to who will apprectiate the car for what it is

Welcome.

Have you checked your brake fluid level? There is a sensor in the reservoir that triggers a warning message when slightly low.

Hi Mitch,

Welcome aboard. Hope you get everything sorted and decide to keep her. Liked the night shot...gave it a predator look.

Anyways, keep us posted and feel free to shoot me an email if i can help sourcing you any other needed parts.

Hopefully, that won't be the case until your next service.

Cheers,

WOLF