Creative administration

Pablo

When released I posted prices of the RS200 under the thread "RS200 On Renault Aus Site".

I didn't post it within the "200 too expensive whinge thread", but it would seem at first glance that I was the creator of this topic thanks to some selective cut and pasting by admin.

If as administrators you want to create a whinge topic then by all means do it yourself, don't create it and post my reply as the header.

I think it was bremund who pieced that together (sorry to dob you in mate) out of the threads that had gone a little outta control. The issue with doing that, as you have pointed out, is that the earliest post (in this case yours) can have its heading changed... and as far as I am aware there is no way of putting in another post to explain what's going on without editing it as such (unless as an Admin, we get really creative and pinch one of our own less meaningful posts from yet another thread and make that the first post, edit out the info and then tack the rest of them onto that).

Hope that makes sense?

When released I posted prices of the RS200 under the thread "RS200 On Renault Aus Site".

I didn't post it within the "200 too expensive whinge thread", but it would seem at first glance that I was the creator of this topic thanks to some selective cut and pasting by admin.

If as administrators you want to create a whinge topic then by all means do it yourself, don't create it and post my reply as the header.

That's a bit rough - I'd assumed you'd started it Paul but didn't bother reading the actual thread. (It seems a bit of a pointless discussion topic IMHO.)

Yeap, the admin team are just here to make you look bad!