New(ish) to Forum.

LagunaGreg

Hi Greg, great to see you on here (and not hiding in the background!) :D

I can tell you MNR have lost a lot of customers since you left. The new guy didn't seem to have a clue of an RSC service vs a normal Clio when I last rang, so I won't be going back again.

How's the new job going? From what I heard (I'm guessing) you're working at an Aussie made car dealer a bit north of suburban Adelaide?

Oh yeah, a big thanks for all your help while you worked at MNR. It makes a huge difference when a true car enthusiast is doing that job.

Greg..why haven't you got an RSC yet? :wink:

Great to hear from you. I was going to ring you a few times..but hey..I'm an aussie male and get distracted :)

Hope the new job is good. I keep in contact with Barry and work with Nic (new fella) and always come away happy. Still it's not the same..

Must catch up one day?

Hi David, Jamie. Yeah I've heard a few things, I still keep in contact with Barry and some of the boys there. I get alot of feedback from both the dealerships as I know a few guys at each site, doesn't sound the best, but Jamie I knew you'd persist with the new guy, I walked through to go to parts a while ago and my first impression of Nic was indifference.

David, the new jobs great, I think the customers have a very different thought process, but I'm not bagging the Northern suburbs as I grew up here, but maybe that the type of people who go for these cars have different ideals. I think I'll end it there before I have to start a new thread.

Jamie, I'm still looking for an RSC (obviously not too hard), it'd be great to catch up with everyone, I stopped in at Cuddlee for a coffee last week end after stretching the goona's legs.

Yeah,I tried to persist .... but being told my sparkplugs and coolant needed changing at 16000km/ 3yrs was very frustrating. Even 3 phone calls made no progress and the quoted price was ridiculous!

I know what you mean about the northern suburbs, sideways Commodores rule! :)

No, lucky I didn't go with the extended warranty (both from the servicing and modding perspective.) I'm now doing the simple stuff myself and will pay someone else (not MNR if I can help it!) to do the belts etc.

I was just glad I had the aux belt done early when you were there. However early next year will be the cam belt.... :(