louroy

265 Cup Owner

Hello All,

It's high time introduce myself after lurking for over a year and gleaning so much info from these pages!

I picked up a 2015 265 Cup with comfort pack as a 900km ex-demo in late 2017 and I'm approaching 20,000km now. Only changes so far are a K+N panel filter, RS gear knob and black front badge. Apart from some battery issues initially, it's been flawless and so much fun to drive and I still turn back for a second look when I’m walking away!

The car is almost due for a cross city trip to Renotech and she's booked in for some RS Tuning magic in April.

Still debating whether to get the midbox chop done as I like the in-car sound of the stock system and there's a fair amount of popping going on in sport mode. Every now and then I get to have the two child  seats out and seats down so if it sounds like that with a midbox chop then I'm sold!

IMG_20181206_202213.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum! Yes, if you're after a bit more noise, the centre resonator delete will please and give you pops and burbles, especially in sport and extreme modes. Enjoy the drive☺

• Like 1

Resonator delete is almost compulsory/no brainer. It's easily one of the cheapest 'upgrade'.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1