Newbie - 172 in Brisbane

snoops

Hey guys!

Hope everyone's been enjoying Christmas. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself a little. Will be picking up my pearl black '02 RCS 172 on Thursday morning. Certainly can't wait! Previous ride was a '99 Pulsar SSS which unfortunately had it's life ended early due to an excel driver that didn't know how to slow down for roadworks. :evil: Spend a while thinking about how to spend the insurance check when a mate suggested test driving an RCS. Went for the drive and was instantly hooked! Had never thought much about Euro cars previously but now I have seen the light. Can't wait to pick it up and post some pics :D

Already learned heaps from this forum after having spent a few days lurking around. But I have plenty of questions! I'm looking forward to becoming a contributing member and maybe even meeting up with some of the Brissy boys. See you all around :)

Cheers,

Chris

Welcome mate 8)

Glad your mate got you into the RS!! Great choice :mrgreen:

Hope she's fun for you

Cheers,

Alex

Cheers guys. I also hope to see everyone out and about :)

Picked her up this morning, but had to go straight to work. Just got home now with a big grin on my face. Too bad that it got rained on all day. Couldn't keep it clean for even 12 hours! haha

Well I'm sure that the 172 and I will have a long and happy relationship together :mrgreen:

Will post photos soon.

Definately keen for a cruise, ol'mate! Just waiting for after new years so I can order my k&n and whiteline bits before we head to the hills :D

You know...it goes just fine through the hills without mods too! :):lol: No need to wait.. 8)

Congrats on your new acquisition Chris. They are nice aren't they? :)

You know...it goes just fine through the hills without mods too! :):lol: No need to wait.. 8)

Congrats on your new acquisition Chris. They are nice aren't they? :)

Surely do :D As soon as it stops raining in Bris I'm heading out to find a nice twisty stretch :mrgreen: I'm loving it so far, I've just got to relearn heel-toe with the Clio's higher clutch point and lower sitting accelerator. Bit different than my previous rides.