Hi People

peter

Welcome Peter

Definitely buy one! IMO due diligence on who has driven it and how is significant, then look for some of the issues noted in the forum.Bought my 172 @18k km, now 36.6k. no significant issues.

Hello I'm new to the forum.

Thinking of buying a Clio Sport so I thought I'd join get useful info from people in the know.

Pete.

Welcome peter to OzRS :mrgreen: I think i was the one who deleted your account. Apologies and thanks for registering.

PS. Plenty of useful info here from people in the know. Just ask 8)

thats ok e.

Ive seen a blue on on carsales.com.au anyone on here know of it.

Pete

This one :?:http://tinyurl.com/27y6dd

Its a 172. 2004 last model before the 182. Basic differences 172 15" alloys + alloy spare, 6 disk stacker (under pass. seat) should have (switchable) traction control/esp (earlier 172's didn't) some 2003 models came with traction. 182's 16" alloys no spare 2 cans of goo, no stacker, 10bhp extra, traction control/esp and speed limiter.

Take one for a spin.

should have (switchable) traction control/esp (earlier 172's didn't) some 2003 models came with traction.

Take one for a spin.

Though people are surprised my 2002 (built July, complianced Oct or Nov) has traction control, so assume other late 02s would as well.

Hi Peter,

I recently bought my clio sport and I couldn't be happier.

Had it now for about 3 months and it has not caused anything but pleasure so far.

Once you test drive the car and feel the handling and response it is an easy choice

alongside the economy added with performance.

Good luck with your decision!

Jules.

Welcome Peter,

You know you want to, so go ahead & buy one!

Cheers,

Alex

PS if you wanna look at or be taken for a drive in a Clio I'm sure there're many obliging participants from the Sydney OZRS contingent 8)