New owner RCS 2003

norgenvaaz

Just picked up a RCS for the partner. Seller said to check out the website so all looks good. Had to sell the MX5, she wanted the SP20 back but was easily convinced when she experienced the RCS. Well it's actually a 2002 build but reg'd in 2003. Read a few bits & pieces, used to a few rattles as I've got an Alfa!

Welcome, to the forum much better choice than the Mazda, saw an mps on the bridge today and if it wasn't for the huge MPS decal never would of picked it.

The wee beasty is a cult classic, I will be do a photo recce through the nasho you are welcome to come along if you haven't been that will be this Saturday :P

Just picked up a RCS for the partner. Seller said to check out the website so all looks good. Had to sell the MX5, she wanted the SP20 back but was easily convinced when she experienced the RCS. Well it's actually a 2002 build but reg'd in 2003. Read a few bits & pieces, used to a few rattles as I've got an Alfa!

Welcome to OzRS :mrgreen: Maybe you can pick one up for yourself?