Service centres in Geelong

Spoku

Probably sick of seeing my name start topics but here goes another. Who is the go-to guy to get a pre-purchase inspection done in Melbourne (geelong area or nearby) as I may be purchasing a vehicle from there and shipping it interstate.

In Geelong. Garagista in Moolap Or hardy automotive in Grovedale 

I take my Clio to garagista and he has a few meg 3 customers also. Hardy were not bad either but was just preference as Garagista does race cars also. 

Where abouts in G-Town is the car? Melbourne wise is the usual suspects of Virage in South Melbourne, auto Paris in box hill or alpine affair in ringwood

19 hours ago, woot woot said:

In Geelong. Garagista in Moolap Or hardy automotive in Grovedale 

I take my Clio to garagista and he has a few meg 3 customers also. Hardy were not bad either but was just preference as Garagista does race cars also. 

Where abouts in G-Town is the car? Melbourne wise is the usual suspects of Virage in South Melbourne, auto Paris in box hill or alpine affair in ringwood

Not sure, a guy responded to my upcoming cars for sale and said he had one coming up and was in the Geelong area. Is planning on getting it ready for sale and I just wanted to try and get some estimations in place before I commit to anything since I am in WA and can't go over.

• Like 1