Best service centre/mechanics in Perth for the Megane RS platform (250/265 mainly)

Spoku

Good Question.

I am about to try DC Auto in Yokine on 25 August to do my timing belt and water pump. Can report back after that.

The owner, Damion owns a Clio turbo and is a keen driver around Waneroo and a hands on mechanic.

The guy at Euro car in Burswood is good - Carnot ? or some similar name, someone on here will correct me, I haven't tried him but hear good reports.

Melville Renault did my timing belt 6 years ago, no problems with them - its just a bit out of my way.

There was an good independent who had a race spec Clio with full roll cage etc- Jean Pierre a few years ago, he had to skip town for some reason (?) and has never been seen since.................

1 hour ago, JDB said:

Melville Renault did my timing belt 6 years ago, no problems with them - its just a bit out of my way.

There was an good independent who had a race spec Clio with full roll cage etc- Jean Pierre a few years ago, he had to skip town for some reason (?) and has never been seen since.................

Melville renault is really close to me but I've seen posts of dealership horror stories.

Maybe we have a little french smokey nagata running around somewhere 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/8/2022 at 6:34 PM, Skip808 said:

100% 

I feel pretty confident with him. Got him to do a peer purchase inspection and have agreed to buy the car. It doesn’t need its timing belt done which is quite costly ($1500) but he told me which I wasn’t aware of. Will let you know how it goes

• Like 1